[OM] Re: Power Bounce Grip 2 Now-FS bottom brackets

Subject: [OM] Re: Power Bounce Grip 2 Now-FS bottom brackets
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:31:20 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2004 8:02:35 AM Central Standard Time,
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It is a  mistake to buy a BG2 without the bottom bracket.  They should be
sold  as a set.  Bottom bracket may be difficult to find  separately.

Yes, that is true, however I have two. One is very used and offered at $15
including postage in the USA.  The other is near mint and is offered ay $20
including postage in USA.  Overseas shipment possible.  Contact me off  list.
Bill Barber