[OM] Re: now increasing scanner range

Subject: [OM] Re: now increasing scanner range
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:30:47 +0100
This sounds like it could be exactly what I'm looking for, combined
with the help from others on Photoshop. I've never been happy with what
gets missed out by the scanning process - I see it on the slide, but it
drops out on the scan.

I agree with Windsor on the Vuescan manual. Some of the most useful
stuff I've found out here.

James