[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:12:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/2004 12:53:08 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

Hey...... some old broken-down insurance peddler is bidding on that  camera

A couple of thoughts.

1) I'm not that broken down.

2) Had to do something when I lost my job playing piano in the  brothel.

3) Had to make sure if it was going to get stolen, I was the one doing the
stealing.

4) Needed to bid it up a little to get things going and to make sure the
market and the value of my kit didn't collapse.

5) It is the only single digit OM I don't have and I really need one to add
balance to the shelf.

6) If it goes for anywhere near what some think it will and someone was
really planning on using it, they should be kicking themselves for not buying
the
big kit which sold on ebay last week for a little under $2700.  The 3Ti  in
that kit was in very nice condition.  Included with it, as I recall, was  a
T-45, OM 4Ti, a motor drive or two, several nice and expensive Zuikos, maybe
an
OM 1.  At any rate for a user it was a good deal.  This auction  will likely
go to a collector and they will need to determine if it is a good  deal or not.

My guess is $2287.49

Bill Barber