[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM 3!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM 3!!!!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:11:59 +0000
The caps on my OM-3 were silver when I bought it from KEH a couple of years
ago.  Does that mean (A) Olympus changed caps during production so that later
bodies got silver caps; (B) a previous owner changed caps, or (C) only someone
with too much time and too little to do would bother to ask?

And if there is a tie in the competition, I'm sure I could make Gordon a
reasonable deal on a really nice OM-3 with silver caps so that duplicate prizes
could be awarded and there would be no need to create an OM-1.5.  Something
white would be nice.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from