[OM] Re: Shift Lens on E1?/software alternatives

Subject: [OM] Re: Shift Lens on E1?/software alternatives
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:18:53 -0700
All this about fixing 'keystoning' reminds me that one technique I learned
in a 'creative printing' class in the darkroom while taking photo classes
involved fixing the keystoning by propping up one end of the paper easel.
Note that you need to use a small aperture on the enlarging lens to insure
enough depth of field to keep both ends of the image on the paper in
focus... sure is simpler to do it in software <g>.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...