[OM] Re: E-lemma

Subject: [OM] Re: E-lemma
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:03:47 -0700
The matrix metering is much, much faster than my futzing around with
the OM4's metering and as nearly as accurate. I have instant feedback
with histogram to tell me whether it is correct. Autofocus is amazingly
fast and accurate. Bracketing is not necessary. Of course my 70-200/2.8
VR lens gets shots I could never get with the OM. Slow speed shots from
either a stable or moving platform like a boat for instance are sharp,
sharp, sharp.  Same lens with a 2x mulitplier got sharp pictures of
flying birds just after dawn at Bosque Apache preserve, hand held with
the 35mm equivalent of 600mm focal length.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA