[OM] FS: OM4T system, $1,995 plus shipping

Subject: [OM] FS: OM4T system, $1,995 plus shipping
From: "Andrew Rothman" <arothman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:07:37 -0400
Hi all.  I have for sale an Olympus OM4T pro system.  $1,995.00 plus
shipping. All items working and in excellent +++ or better condition,
except where noted.  I'm reluctantly selling due to poor eyesight and
the need to move to autofocus equipment.

1.                  OM4T camera, black, serial number 1170464, with
original instruction manual and soft case.  Camera has just a few rub
marks on the finish, otherwise near perfect.  Case is perfect.
2.                  Olympus Motor Drive 2, with 18V Control Grip 2.
Motor shows some typical rub marks on the finish.  Grip looks perfect.
3.                  Varimagnifier.
4.                  The following lenses, all with front and rear caps
(all Olympus Zuiko unless noted):
a.                   50mm f3.5 macro, with hard case and skylight filter
(case shows wear, lens is perfect).
b.                  200mm f4.0 with UV filter and Lowepro padded belt
pack case.
c.                   35mm-105mm f3.5-4.5 auto zoom, with skylight
filter, Olympus rubber lens shade, and Lowepro padded belt pack case.
d.                  24mm f2.8 with metal Olympus shade.
e.                   Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 macro lens.
5.                  Olympus 2X-A teleconverter for 200mm f4 lens (also
fits 100mm and 135 mm lenses).
6.                  Olympus 65mm-116mm auto extension tube, near mint,
with front and rear caps.
7.                  Focusing screen 1-14 (with case and box).
8.                  Focusing screen 2-13 (with case and box).
9.                  Focusing screen 2-4 (with case and Box).
10.              Vivitar 55mm polarizer, with case and box.
11.              49mm orange filter, with case.
12.              Olympus F280 auto flash.  This is made specifically for
the OM4T and OM4Ti, and syncs at speeds up to 1/2000 sec.

Price is $1,995, plus insured shipping.  Paypal accepted.  I ship only
within the USA.  Thanks for looking!  Andy.