[OM] Re: Watercolor/fine art paper for printing Olympus photographs

Subject: [OM] Re: Watercolor/fine art paper for printing Olympus photographs
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:47:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2004 12:43:51 AM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  still digesting your last email (the long one)

Oh, the one about portfolios, the meaning of life, etc.

Life is still good and my portfolio was well recieved by the 5  professionals
who reviewed it.  That might be a little of an understatement  (he said as he
was breaking his arm patting himself on the back).  It has  some beautiful
images in it and I was proud to put my name on them.  The  process was very
valuable and at some level helped to justify my purchase  of the e-1.  I hate
beat the e-1 drum too hard, as it will only help to  drive the value of my OM
gear down, however digital and the e-1 are way  cool.  Bill Barber