[OM] Re: Oly "Hunter" Strap

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly "Hunter" Strap
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:18:03 -0200
on 17/10/2004 02:38, C.H.Ling at chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, it looks like the original Olympus strap, I have sold over a hundred in
> *bay. It has metal hooks, must be careful when carry inside camera bag to
> avoid scratching the camera body.
>
> C.H.Ling

Mine is a little different, all blue and Olympus OM System written in white
across the strap, repeatedly all along its lenght.
Of course, the warning from C.H. about the metal hooks is so true that it
lead me to remove all those chains and sew a true black leather piece
instead.
The original item came on a plastic bag with a B&W cardboard saying it was a
"Olympus Wide Action Camera Strap". Bought in NYC ca. 1983.

Regards,

Fernando.