[OM] Re: about a lens + manual sniping

Subject: [OM] Re: about a lens + manual sniping
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:12:12 +0200 (CEST)
Found a 60-300 on the bay (item #3845326910); proud of my auction, surely if
you take a look at
bidding history ;^)

Does anybody own an excessive adaptall2, how much will it cost to bring that
lens on my
OM4?

Guillaume

---

<snip>

As Jeff said, the Tamron SP 60-300/3.8-5.4 is a really excellent lens
covering that focal length range and with great close-up/macro
capability.

It and the wide range of other Tamron Adaptall lenses will work very
well on the OM-4 and will probably physically mount on the F60.
Unfortunately, they will not meter on the F60. Only the pro level Nik*n
AF bodies will meter with MF lenses. So to use it, you would need a
separate meter. Of course, the OM-4 would work well as a spot meter,
but
that is pretty silly.

My advice? Use the F60 for casual suff and the OM-4 for the serious
stuff.

Moose

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com