[OM] Some photos

Subject: [OM] Some photos
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:20:34 -0700
I just put up a few photos taken over the last year or so while out on
my daily walk with the Runamuk Pup. These focus on the smaller and
closer rather than the big picture landscape. Mostly taken using an OM4T
with 135.4.5 on the tube or the  85~250/5. Film is usually Fuji Superia
400 but may be 200 or even Reala 100. Some times I take a monopod but
setting up on the tide flats is problematic. Scanned with my PhotoSmart
then messed about in PS as I was looking for what pleased me rather than
'truth'. Finally run FM's Intellisharpen at level 2-3 and sized for web.
File sizes are a bit larger than I like but this subject matter doesn't
reduce gracefully. Not totally satified with the results so I may play
around again when I have time. Tell me what you think.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/macro/Beach/

mike