[OM] Re: Oly "Hunter" Strap

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly "Hunter" Strap
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:04:01 +1000
Ali,

I like these straps because I can have several bodies in the bag with just
their nylon cords attached and a single strap wound up and separate from the
cameras. It takes just a second to clip the metal snaps to the cords when
changing bodies and thus can save scratches and also that tangle from
multiple straps. And this strap has got to be the most comfortable I've
tried.

John,
Sydney, Oz.