[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest.
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:16:42 +1000
Just not paying attention too much these days, Gord. Anyway, I knew I'd
probably have to sell the house or the wife (or both)to get the '3' so
couldn't really bring myself to check it all out.

Mind you, a problem with looking at the list for us down here is that most
of the chat is over and done with by the time we get to it. Unlike AndrewF
who probably sits up 'til 4am just 'cos he's got nothing better to do. :)

John.