[OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:06:02 +0100
I did no such thing, nor did I claim to have done anything which could
reasonably have been described as a felony, nor, for that matter, did I even
bid on that MD2(but you didn't bid on it either). I didn't steal it, it
wasn't in any way yours, and it possibly wasn't even good value.

Moreover, from my recent posts, it would have been clear that MD2 is not on
my want-list (primarily for the reason John H mentioned).

What I *did* do was observe that it had 'gone to a good home' since it had
been bought by a list member, who perhaps prefers to remain anonymous.

Piers