[OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Item 3845289499 (Motor Drive 2) comments please
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:35:14 -0400
I'd go with MD1 over MD2 and Winder 2  It is fast, light and can be very
economical compared to MD2.  MD1 will go 5 fps (except on 2S.)  Winder 2 is
limited to 3.5 fps, base is made of an odd plastic / masonite blend (?) that
shatters relatively easily. I'd insist on a full checkout on an MD2 before
committing to it.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,