[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:43:19 +0000
Yes, canines and coons don't mix.  We have four cats, and the coons and cats
are often on the deck (8x80 ft.) at the same time, and they just seem oblivious
to each other.  Obviously, they are not unaware of the presence of one another;
they just choose to pretend they didn't notice.  Really weird.

Now, 'possums are a whole 'nother story.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --