[OM] Re: When is enough enough? Zuiko resolution testing and comparision

Subject: [OM] Re: When is enough enough? Zuiko resolution testing and comparisionto digital
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:54:19 -0700
Battery power. You would be carrying a strap on battery to provide
enough power to keep a CCD cool enough to make any difference. Most
cameras use a second exposure to establish a noise pattern in critical
long exposures and then subtract it from the image. I have seen some
long exposures on some cameras with and without noise reduction and
some of them do have hot components that contribute to an uneven noise
production. Fortunately the noise reduction via dark slide eliminated
it.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA