[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:08:41 -0600
Hi Jeff:

Photo Do doesn't seem much of a fan of Oly glass. For instance the Nikkor
28/2.8 rates 30% higher than the Zuiko 28/2.0 - really? The Nikkor 20/2.8 is
15% higher than the  20/2.0 Zuiko ? I would like to hear some of our experts
respond to the photodo ratings. Generally, Canon, Pentax and Nikkor all have
superior ratings to Zuiko according to photodo.

Gord