[OM] Re: 16mm Fish Eye lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: 16mm Fish Eye lens question
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:48:48 -0600
Hi Ali. There is a wide area of the front of the lens that shows like spots
when illuminated from the front but it is not part of the front element at
all it is a painted area that in the one I bought looked terrible in the
photo but totally normal to the eye. Since you didn't include a link I can't
tell you whether that is the problem or not.

Gord