[OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:57:43 +1000
Hi John,

I'd appreciate knowing what the seller says to you in regards to this being
repaired.

I sent a question to her a couple of days ago and have just now received a
response - she says it has been repaired.  But I'm not convinced.

I returned the camera to her 3 weeks ago.  Yes, it could have been fixed in
that time but I wonder what the repair would have cost?  Maybe John H could
give an estimate of a repair to the flexible circuit board under the meter
buttons?  Others on the list wrote to me when I asked about this camera and
advised a problem like that would be uneconomical to fix...

Andrew McPhee