[OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:04:09 +0100
Nope - but you can do a "follow-up" to which the other party can do a
"reply", as in the following example

+ve No problems, will happily deal again.    Dec-11-03 13:10  2964828187
 Follow-up: Cheque bounced after item delivered, now no response. Contact me
for latest :-(   Dec-24-03 04:53
 Reply: all he had to do was be polite not nasty like he is. would have been
all sorted   Dec-25-03 03:16

Unfortunately the buyer only replied to the follow-up, not to the (nasty?)
letter asking for payment which preceded it, nor the (nastier?) court papers
which duly followed.  Judgement by default, so he will have difficulty
getting a loan at a decent interest rate at least.

--
Piers