[OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:22:52 -0700 (PDT)
> textured art stuff. The trouble I'm finding is with b/w coming
> out
> tinted when I don't want to. If I stick to Canon paper (for a
> canon
> printer) all seems pretty good.

Ooh.  The biggest problem I've had with the Canon printer is
that the inks outgas so fast with any paper that isn't
encapsulating.  Attemps at prints on art-fiber paper haven't
turned out well for anything color.  Faux B&W isn't too bad,
though.  However, it still looks like inkjet to me.

Canon yellow fades faster than snot hardens.

http://vote.yahoo.com