[OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:02:29 +0100
It's there, no problem - why not try again Gord?

If it's a TN pickup, isn't that something for Walt to handle?

But notice the "handling fee for buyer pickup of $5.00 for orders less than
$100.00 and $10.00 for orders of $100.00 or more. If you plan to pick up
your items, please do so within 10 days of purchase. There will be a $1.00
per day per item storage fee after 10 days."

Piers