[OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:39:16 +0000
I'm up and awake now, taking my coffee tranfusion.

Chattanooga, the city of my birth (although they have yet to erect a marker),
is about 100 miles distant from this northwest corner of Atlanta where I sit as
i write, but it's not an unpleasant drive.  My Georgia permit to carry a
concealed weapon is good in Tennessee, as it is in 16 other states, so if my
overwhelming charm fails to elicit the proper response, I suppose I could lean
on 'em a bit.

But I looked at this last night, having not much else to do after the Sox
whupped the Yankees, and it seems they can't decide where they really are.  In
looking at just a few of their unhappily completed auctions, they list
Chattanooga, Knoxville, and even Calhoun, Georgia.  Now, if I've got to run
them down, I might be too annoyed by the time I find them to be nice, so I'm
not sure about this.  My get out of jail free card is about to expire.  :-)

Anyway, most of the complaints seem to have to do with poor packing of useless
bric-a-brack.  A 1.4X-A with both caps should travel pretty well, and might
even make it in a big, unpadded manilla envelope.

Walt, waiting on UPS to bring my new Walther

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

-------------- Original message from "Piers Hemy" : --------------