[OM] Re: New Web Site

Subject: [OM] Re: New Web Site
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Nice site, John.

> > evening of the 27th offers an excellent total lunar eclipse

Yes, I've already picked out and planned my photography location
for this event.  I have no illusions that it will actually be
clear skies, though.  We've gone five days now with zero
sunshine.

If it is clear, the 4x5 will be used for multiple exposures
(complete with bracketing using multiple holders), the digicam
for multiple exposures (to be composited in the computer) and
the Zuikos will have something unique planned too.

I'm trying to score an iridium flare and/or a passing airliner
with the eclipse.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail