[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:26:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2004 7:18:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Yeah,  and I'm getting a little sorry this got started, 'cause I'm again
feeling bad  about leaving some really good ones out, like Stevie Ray.  And
then
other  omissions include, but are not limited to, Kenny Burrell, Earl Klugh,
Lee  Ritenour, Michael Hedges, Leona Boyd, J.J. Cale, Mark Knopfler.  And no
list should ever leave out Jerry Garcia.  I regrest most of all  forgetting
him.
 Some of my favorite Jerry picking is on those albums he  made with David
Grisman.  "Old and In the Way" is a good  example.

Walt, picking just a few from a long  list

Does Clapton make this list?

Dave