[OM] Re: 10/19 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 10/19 fragment of my day
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:08:49 -0700
Looked nice to me too on Safari. I have tried both Camino and Firefox,
which are mozilla based, on my Mac. Very nice browsers and Firefox is
written for PC as well. I know people are abandoning MSIE is droves. It
is a wonder anyone still uses it since it stopped being supported.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA