[OM] Re: 10/19 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 10/19 fragment of my day
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:49:17 +0100
I've used Firefox since the first released version (or Phoenix as it was
called back then). I absolutely love it. The only time I ever use IE is
when I come across a page which has been poorly programmed and contains
MSIE only HTML commands.

I also looked at the image and compared the two between Firefox and IE
and couldn't make out any difference either. Lovely image though.

All the best,
Gareth.

Andrew McPhee wrote:
> I use Mozilla almost exclusively, it is a much better browser than MSIE,
> Firefox is great too.
>
> I looked at the picture using Mozilla and IE6 and I couldn't see any
> difference, the image did not look "horrible and ghostly" in IE to me.
>
> Andrew McPhee
>

> At 07:08 PM 20/10/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>

>>Looked nice to me too on Safari. I have tried both Camino and Firefox,
>>which are mozilla based, on my Mac. Very nice browsers and Firefox is
>>written for PC as well. I know people are abandoning MSIE is droves. It
>>is a wonder anyone still uses it since it stopped being supported.
>>

>>Winsor
>>Long Beach, CA
>>USA
>>On Oct 20, 2004, at 6:53 PM, Joel Wilcox wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks for looking, Siddiq.  What browser do you use?  I've been using
>>>Mozilla lately and it seems to look as I intended it.  I just checked
>>>it in
>>>IE, and it looked horrible and ghosty around the trees.  Another
>>>triumph
>>>for MS.  >:(
>>>
>>>Joel W.

>>>==============================================
>>>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>>>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx
>>>==============================================
>>>

>>==============================================
>>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx
>>==============================================

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke