[OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:23:59 +0000
Exactly.  In legal terms, that is the dividing line.  It's the same line
between where the police can peek freely and where they need a warrant to take
a look.  Everyone has the right to an expectation of privacy in their home, and
the cops have to have a warrant to come in and look around.  The same
expectation of privacy applies to the obvious: public rest rooms, the dressing
room of a clothing store, a doctor's office, etc.

But if you're out where God and everybody can see you, i.e., in public view,
including in your car or even in your front yard, and if you're doing something
really strange or interesting, I just may take your picture and dare you to do
anything about it.  So, behave out there.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --