[OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a TOPE image
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
Walt,

My car is an old beater, but if you need a car I might
be willing to trade it for a photo of you as described
below.

The therapuetic value of me laughing so hard that I'd
lose bladder control is probably more effective than
my anti-depressants, and possibly worth giving up my
car for.

BTW, does sticking gherkins in your ears leave you in
a pickle?

 - Craig

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail