[OM] ( OM ) OT connection problems to the Bay

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OT connection problems to the Bay
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:23:52 +1300
Gary asked

> Anybody else notice that the *Bay servers are denying access?
>  >
>  >Brian
>
> No problems here (Atlanta, GA, USA), Brian.  I'm on frequently checking
> stuff for sale as well as checking on how my own stuff for sale is
> doing.  Could it be a problem with your ISP?

Could be, Gary, but at that time I could connect to other places around the
Globe without unusual difficulty.

I don't propose changing my ISP due to artifacts - altered program operations
on my machine due to residual effects of Advertisement diallers, key-loggers
and similar ratbag programs that self-installed on my machine and which
parts of stayed on even when the main bits were killed off by Lavasoft
Adaware and similar benefactor programs.  The main artifact is one that
prevents me from saving any new password if I  make a New Connection.

Brian