[OM] Re: C5050 question

Subject: [OM] Re: C5050 question
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:53:09 EDT
Cc: waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 10/22/2004 2:33:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Well, what do I have for software? When I open it by double clicking the
>icon from a file folder, it comes up in something that looks like a little
>TV screen, with a header P1010001.MOV. Or I can open it in the Camedia
>software that came with the C5050. Either one will play it frame by frame
>(Camedia does the best job), but neither one will allow me to
>capture/copy/paste a single frame.

I just use the Prnt Scrn key, which copies my entire screen so I can then
paste it into an editor. I just crop out everything around the image I want to
grab. This is built into Windows. If you are using a Mac or Linux there's
probably an equivalent.

Paul