[OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:19:02 -0700
You are wrong there Skip. I have in my hot little hand one of the hard
leather cases marked for the 50/1.4. Have seen very, very few of them but
there are a few around.

Barry H

At 02:06 PM 10/22/04 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't think that any of the non-macro 50mm lenses every came with cases.
 In fact, my 50/2 Macro, bought new, only came in a soft leather bag, no
case.  Were they offered in the catalog as an after-order item?