[OM] Re: OT was Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT was Re: moonlighting
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:38:46 -0200
on 22/10/2004 20:02, James N. McBride at jnmcbr@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I thought some of our Spanish friends might mention Manitas de Plata. I love
> his flamenco music. /jmac

Seems Carlos, David and others are working too hard to engage in an OT
thread. I'm not quite fond of flamenco music, neither do I like tango music
too much, or different kinds of folk music here in the Rio de la Plata.
Moreover, I don't like Brazilian music too much... I must make a remarkable
exception here: brazilian composer, guitar and piano player Egberto
Gismonti. His duo CD w/Charlie Haden (ECM) is awesome. Once in a while he
comes down to Montevideo.

IMHO,

Fernando.