[OM] E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] E Accessories - prices!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:12:36 +0100
Warehouseexpress.com, a retailer in the UK has a decent array of
accessories for the E System.  It is also a bit of an eye-opener when
you consider the prices that Olympus has set for the UK!  When I see
these prices it makes me consider very carefully which system I want to
invest in ... :-(

I suppose it is not so much the prices so much as the way the cost
builds up.  E.g. the PS-HLD2 Battery Holder for E-1 comes without a
battery; the ring flash, without controller, costs really stupid money,
and it goes on ...

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/index.cfm?photo/digicameras/
esystem.html

Chris