[OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] Re: E Accessories - prices!
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:13:40 +0100 (BST)
 -Chris, I understand what you mean...I had cut back
on Olympus goodies, saved up a bit of cash, and then
sat down and thought about it.....Result, I bought a
Leica M6 and a pocket full of Voigtlander lenses!
     Travel kit is light, convenient, and I really
ENJOY using it! i will NEVER sell my Olympus kit but I
have decided digital - with its astronomical
depreciation is NOT for me. Carrying the M6 with wide
angle lens attached reminds me of why I first bought
into the Olympus system.
          Regards, John Duggan (unrepentant LUDDITE)

-- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Warehouseexpress.com, a retailer in the UK has a
> decent array of
> accessories for the E System.  It is also a bit of
> an eye-opener when
> you consider the prices that Olympus has set for the
> UK!  When I see
> these prices it makes me consider very carefully
> which system I want to
> invest in ... :-(

=====
Regards