[OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:00:02 -0400
It seems to me, Bill, that John (and Donald) already answered your question
about "what price pleasure":

Donald quoth:

"Carrying the M6 with wide angle lens attached reminds me of why I first bought
into the Olympus system."

So, he can't take the cash with him, but the joy of an M6 wide and the visceral
pleasure of the process and resulting photos will, I am sure, pass with him to
a higher plane.

Of course, this is an unkind thing for me to say to someone who forwarded to
me, gratis, a 100/2.8 whose filter ring was deformed, yet a useable Zuiko.  For
that, I thank you profusely.  And I am thrilled to death that you get such a
kick out of your E-1... maybe one day I will also be thrilled by a
digi-wonder.... But right now the FEEL and workflow of an OM or my SP, (or
even, blasphemy, my Konica C35) bring me great pleasure.

Earl