[OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:46:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2004 9:10:38 PM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

I smell  another "MY E-1 is better than your OM-2S" argu- er... discussion
possibly  forming. I hope not

Hmmm, stirred up a little fire.  No, my e-1 is not better than your OM  2S,
however my OM 2S with Morgan Sparks leathers might . . .

Bottom line for each of us is that they are all just tools used to capture
images.  I've seen some work done with a disposable that is beautiful and  some
done with Hasselblads, I wouldn't give you 2 cents for.  I have a  friend who
uses a Canon G5 and she consistently produces stunning images.   So I guess
it is really the "eye" behind the camera that makes the  difference.  Bill
Barber