[OM] Re: About Leica Voightlander

Subject: [OM] Re: About Leica Voightlander
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:57:51 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Culberson"

> > Every time I use my M3, bought new in 1960, I end up getting better
> results
> > than any other system (yes, including OM).
> >
> > Now why is that?
> >
> > John,
> > Sydney, Oz.
>
> And I consistently get better results with my Olympus 35RC's (bought first
> one in 1973) than I do with my OM's, within the limits of what it will do.
>
> Wayne

So I think the solution for you all is to drink less coffee!

Serious: Using OM's + 24 shift, 50f2 or 100f2 + velvia gives me images which
are very sharp. As much that they are getting publicized in an architectural
biography in a few weeks. (and professionals asking if the scans were from
4.5*6, haha!)
I have to admit though that the photographer digitizing the slides for me is
doing some very good work with his imacon flextight scanner.

Iwert.