[OM] Re: Adorama crazy...

Subject: [OM] Re: Adorama crazy...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:01:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2004 10:21:47 PM Central Standard Time,
farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

ordered  a lens from Adorama and it shipped today. However, they shipped it
3-day  select. I cant figure it out....why would they ship a package 3-day
select  from NY, NY to Upstate NY?!

Let me begin by saying Adorama was the only retailer who was able (perhaps,
willing) to get me a 49-72mm step ring for my 18mm Zuiko a few years ago.

I have recently acquired an Adorama analog spotmeter (their current model)
and it came with no instruction manual.  When I contacted Adorama about
getting the manual for their current model of meter, they said they didn't have

any.  Now is that a crock or what?  I've bought a fair amount of stuff  from
them
in the past, however this answer is difficult to understand.   Anybody who
has logged as many years as I have has learned to deal with a "no"  answer.
For
that matter, any guy who has finished high school probably has  learned to
deal with it.  What burns me is a really stupid answer and I  think not
providing support for the current model of a product you sell is very  easily
in that
category, he said as he stepped down from his soap box.   Bill Barber