[OM] Re: Cheap t32 on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Cheap t32 on ebay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:56:57 -0400
re: this T-32
<http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4701&item=3848550722&rd=1>

I followed up on Tom Trottier's note and was surprised that no one had
bought it yet.  Then I discovered why.  The seller would only accept
PayPal and, like Wayne, I ran into the PayPal problems that have been
reported in the news lately.  Then, I tried again maybe 12 hours later
and discovered that it was working and did the buy it now.

There is one real oddity here.  I never questioned the seller about it
but as I read the auction page the seller will ship *only* to the US
even though he is in Canada.  Makes me a little leery but the price was
low enough that I was willing to gamble.  Not sure what I'm going to do
now with my 5th T-32.

I'll let y'all know if it works... assuming I actually get it.