[OM] Re: [Photos] Fall Stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photos] Fall Stuff
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
Charlie,

Thanks for the feedback. :)  I don't understand why (maybe someone more
knowledgeable than I can explain) but sometimes using the polarizer
will eliminate reflections all together on water and allow the bottom
of a pond (if I'm close to shore), or puddle  to photograph.  Other
times it eliminates the bright glare on the water's surface and the
reflections are more intense. It probably has something to do with the
angle of the camera lens to the water's surface.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail