[OM] Re: Lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Lunar eclipse
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:36:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/2004 1:12:35 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

Mosquitoes???????? In the winter!

What is winter?  If I had to produce a picture with snow in it at  my house,
I'd have a long wait.  I've been in the area a little over 35  years and you
could count the number of times it has snowed on one hand and  still have a f
inger or two left over.  Snow pictures, I have to get on a  plane for, because
if I depend on getting them in Houston, I'll have no  pictures.  If I did have
them they would be OM pictures and if I wait to  get them in Houston, they may
be taken with an Olympus e-5.  Damn, its been  hot down here, but I'll be
going to Golden, CO in a couple of weeks.   Bill Barber