[OM] Re: Motor Drive 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Motor Drive 1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:25:06 +0100
I understood your supposition to refer to the off-list response (which is
why I only quoted that).  I take John's   "if you try to fire more than 2-3
times" to mean 2-3 presses of the shutter release rather than 2-3 frames.

But if you think there is nothing wrong with your MD1, who am I to disagree?

MD1 with M15v at full tilt, at end of film the MD clutch slipped.  Fired
several more times, with no difference, and no torn sprockets.  Changed to
M18v, on which 'full tilt' is more like 5fps with same results.  And no
wasted film (I left the lens cap on)!

--
Piers