[OM] Re: T45 -- my solution

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 -- my solution
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:18:29 +0200
I have made an adaper keeping 4 C Ni-Mh batteries to
  put inside of T45 handle a few weeks ago.
It's removable and lockable inside like the brick, 4 batteries
I can taken out and charged in a standard charger.

I've used five 5-Amps Schottky diodes to divide current
to 5 inputs like it is done in the "brick" with five separate clusters.

I couldn't get a scheme of T45 that's why i used the schottkys,
maybe parallel connetion of those 5 inputs would work, at least
losses would be minimal, but it's not safe to do this with no knowledge
of internal connection.

Quite a lot of work..one long Saturday with all the adjustments,
but what wouldn't zuikoholic do for its Olympus.

Ragards, Radek