[OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy

Subject: [OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:21:15 +0000
Andrew,

Got the set with a winning bid of $9.05, so, with shipping, the total is
$28.05.  And you didn't spoil my fun.  Instead, you made it possible, so I
should thank (blame) you.  I wasn't aware of the auction until I read your post.

We are "book poor" here, as there's not a single room in the house, not even
the kitchen, that doesn't have at least one overflowing bookcase.  I sent my
wife, who was at work, a link to the auction when I bid, and she shot back that
if I got these books, I'd have to actually get rid of some others to make room.
 I said I would -- the volumes I already have.

And I have five volumes, not seven.  Anybody want them?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --