[OM] Re: US elections (OT and no pretence of anything else!)

Subject: [OM] Re: US elections (OT and no pretence of anything else!)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:06:22 +0000
John,

I won't one bit dispute your account of events.  I'm not (wasn't) a Reagan fan,
even though I do have his biography.  But, what the hell.  The last president I
really liked was Harry Truman, and that's probably only because I was too young
to know better.  He has just always seemed like my kind of guy.

Anyway, not TOE but TOW missiles, as in Tube-launched, Optically-tracked,
Wire-guided missiles.  And we sent bunches of them to Afganastan, too, and
they've been shooting 'em back at us.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from