[OM] Re: Lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Lunar eclipse
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:49:57 +0000
I took a quick look or two at it through the trees.  But they need to schedule
these things for a time when there's not a World Series game on TV.  Who should
I talk to about that?

Walt, misquito free for 9 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --