[OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy

Subject: [OM] Re: Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:40:35 +0000
John,

I just now checked the five volumes I have, and they were printed in the United
States.  There apparently were different printings for distribution to various
areas.  The ones I have say "Published simultaneously in Canada."  I don't
think that means printed there, though, but instead delivered or distributed.

As for my wife, she's usually not too much of a problem.  Normally, I run
things here -- like the washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner, dishwasher,
lawnmower....  You get the idea.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from