[OM] Re: Melbourne Meeting earlier this month

Subject: [OM] Re: Melbourne Meeting earlier this month
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:16:56 +0100
There's no necessity for a photographer to be skinny, in my view.  Mind
you, there's no need for a photog to have a beard, in my view.  And
that's not only because my employer forbids me from growing a full set
myself, honestly ;-).

Glad to see the cloudy beer on the table; it's good for you with all
that Vitamin B!

Did Stephen persuade you of the merits of an E-1 AndrewF?

Chris

On 30 Oct 2004, at 14:41, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> Yep - Steve's the skinny sod without the beard.
> Shot 2 - am I that scary?
> Shot 5 - playing my Canon's bigger than yours.
> Plenty of beer in evidence, as befits a meeting of Melbourne PBM's.
> (Coopers - nice and cloudy.  Steven says you can get it in the US - now
> there's no excuse to drink bad beer boys!)
> AndrewF
>

> On 30/10/2004, at 11:25 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
>

>> Olympus OM-4, Zuiko 21mm f3.5, Kodak TMY, Rodinal, Epson 2450
>>
>> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/diary-20041018.htm

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.